We are excited to keep you informed about the changes about to start at our Katikati clinic.
We have finally been given sign off to start renovations to our current clinic. The building will be expanding to better cater to the needs of our community and its animals.
- Additional consult room allowing more than one vet to be available at once
- Extra surgery room and hospital day stay space
- Separate cat and dog wards in the hospital which means less stress for the cats and dogs
- Separate isolation ward for infectious diseases
- Mechanical ventilation to ensure comfortable ambient temperatures in rooms for you and your pets
- Redesigned waiting area for yourself and your pets
- Best Practice® Standard award design
- Larger shop floor to stock more of the products you use and love
Changes to the building are due to commence early June 2019 and will take about three months to complete.
During this time we will have organised a three-room portacom facility to carry out our veterinary care. The facility will have a waiting/reception area, consultation room and a procedure room to ensure there is as little as possible disruption to our customers.
If there is a need for additional surgery or diagnostics we will be using our Te Puna clinic. There will be no requirement for you to go to our Te Puna Clinic we will arrange for your pets to be transported there and back to Katikati during the day or after their overnight stay.
We are incredibly excited about the changes to the Katikati Clinic that will bring modern equipment and facilities to this location.
Thank you for your flexibility during this time of changes, we will keep you up to date with the progress as we go along and look forward to seeing you at our reopening event in the near future.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with our team so we can address any thoughts or concerns.