At Tauranga, Te Puna, Katikati and Papamoa Village Vets we are taking the developing situation of Covid-19 seriously. As of 26/03/20 we will be implementing the following to ensure our teams and our clients are safe.
Please make sure you read and understand the below:
- Regardless of what you are visiting us for – be that an appointment, picking up food or medications – please phone us beforehand so we have a clear understanding of your needs.
- Please make sure you have your cat in a cage or dog on a lead when preparing for your appointment.
- When arriving for your appointment, please phone us once you have arrived in the car park. If you do not have a mobile phone, please give us your number plate when making your appointment.
- One of our nurses will come outside once we have received your call or see that you have arrived.
- Our nurses will be wearing gloves, gowns and masks as they take your pet from you.
- Please try to keep your distance as much as possible – preferably 2 metre distance.
- Our nurses will then take your animal inside the clinic, to the vet.
- Please expect to be called by the vet during the consult or treatment.
- Once the consult or treatment has finished, we will advise you of the cost over the phone. You will be able to pay over the phone by credit or debit card, or we can collect a cash or eftpos payment from you from the car park.
- Please do not enter our clinics under any circumstances, unless you are asked to do so by one of our team.
For non-urgent cases, we offer video conferencing. Please call us to discuss this option. We thank-you for your understanding and patience in these uncertain times. Take care and stay safe.
Tauranga clinic: 578 4044
Te Puna Clinic: 552 4015|
Katikati Clinic: 549 0215
Papamoa Village Clinic: 572 2334