On Monday 20.04.2020 the Government announced New Zealand will be in Covid-19 Alert Level 3 from Tuesday 28.04.2020.
At alert level 3, we are able to expand the range of services we can offer, now being able to see all sick animals for all ailments, injuries and medical concerns, as well as all urgent and emergency cases.
Appointments will continue to be ‘contactless consults’ until we are advised otherwise and for all clinic appointments, and visits to your property we will be confirming your contact details in order to keep a register for potential contact tracing.
Please read on for important information regarding our current protocols.
Contactless consults – Please make sure you read and understand the following:
- Regardless of what you are visiting us for – be that an appointment, picking up food or medications – please phone us beforehand so we have a clear understanding of your needs.
- Please make sure you have your cat in a cage or dog on a lead when preparing for your appointment.
- When arriving for your appointment, please phone us once you have arrived in the car park. If you do not have a mobile phone, please give us your number plate when making your appointment.
- One of our nurses will come outside once we have received your call or see that you have arrived.
- Our nurses will be wearing gloves, gowns and masks as they take your pet from you.
- Please try to keep your distance as much as possible – preferably 2 metre distance.
- Our nurses will then take your animal inside the clinic, to the vet.
- Please expect to be called by the vet during the consult or treatment.
- Once the consult or treatment has finished, we will advise you of the cost over the phone. You will be able to pay over the phone by credit or debit card, or we can collect an Eftpos payment from you from the car park.
- For your safety please do not enter the clinic, unless you are asked to do so by one of our team.
We are still able to offer Phone and Video consults – see more information here.
Online Shop and Delivery
We are still able to provide your pet’s food, medications and flea and worm treatments. You can order online through our website shop, you can call us and we can arrange a delivery or you can come to one of our four clinics for contactless pickup and payment.
As always, please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.