After many years in business and being Tauranga’s longest established practice, it gives us great pleasure to be caring for up to three generations of pet owners. Although our clinics cover the wider Bay of Plenty, we are not so large that we don’t know who our clients are – you and your companion animals are very important to us.
Many of our clients remain loyal and are pleased to discover that even if they move across Tauranga, we have a clinic nearby to service all of their pet health needs. We welcome the opportunity to care for your small animal and best friend on four legs too.
We are focused on providing the best possible veterinary care for your companion animals and offer a range of veterinary services. We treat your animal as if they were our own. Our aim is to be empathetic to you and your pet’s needs by providing a high standard of veterinary care – that means examining your pet in a professional consultation and giving you a range of treatment options that cater for your pet and lifestyle.
Our clinics provide veterinary exclusive pet health products, flea control, vaccinations, pet food, and accessories. Our mobile and after hours service completes our 24/7 health care approach – so you can be assured that help is available for your companion animal at all times.
Call in to one of our clinics to discuss your pet’s needs and for helpful advice and products.
- General consultations and wellness checks
- Animal health checks and full vaccination programs
- Prescription and dispensing of animal medicines
- Microchipping and registering on the New Zealand Companion Animal Register
- Puppy classes. Download the Pamphlet | Register your interest
- Flea and worm management
- Geriatric examinations, including blood pressure and glucose monitoring, advice on arthritis treatments and nutritional management.
- Surgery including routine desexing, orthopaedic repairs and soft tissue surgery.
- Veterinary nurse clinics
- Dental and oral health management
- Hospital care, including isolation for infectious disease and intensive care
- Certification for export to Australia/UK/USA
- Behavioural consultations
- Obesity advice and weight control programs
- Euthanasia and cremation, including home euthanasia
- Home visits
- Referral to veterinary specialist