Your Equine animal health professional
We are a equine care provider, providing first referral medicine and ambulatory service to our community across Tauranga and the Western Bay. This growing area of our practice is serviced by Dr Marcus Allan and our in house veterinarians who have a special interest in equine medicine and surgery.
Medical and surgical problems are dealt with in a timely and compassionate way. We use our industry contacts to give you an affordable referral service with access to equine specialists for in-depth treatment.
Preventative health programmes such as wellness, teeth, vaccination and parasitic programs can be tailored to your needs.
Equine health in Tauranga – All your needs are covered
Equestrian supplies such as veterinary exclusive wormers, shampoos and nutritional supplements are available in our Tauranga, Te Puna and Katikati clinics.
We offer you and your horses:
- Consultations and visits for unwellness, lameness, injuries, colic, vaccinations, worming and referral to specialists when required.
- Routine dentistry
- Health management programs and products
- Vaccination programs and parasite control advice
- Information about equine health
- Lameness and poor performance exams
- Portable digital radiography
- Portable ultrasonography
- Pre-purchase exams
- Reproductive services
- General medicine service
- Access to dedicated equine facilities for safe handling and examination of horses
- Afterhours service
- Close working relationship with referral equine clinic